Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Slimanger is about to erupt,
dealin with this workin world pukin every shade of corrupt,
I got no time for these arrogant fuckers, the hate is seething, bring the fuckin ruckus.
Same time, same channel, nasty vandals, think they too hot to fuckin handle.
Who ya know, not whatcha know, do another line of blow, lives always on show -
then the quiet ones, with real talent just breed more and more malcontent.
I spit hatebreed like I chef a meal, no fake, no fraud, I cook the real deal.
Maybe this place aint the right place to be, dwellin in Tdot with the whores, the lies, and the cheats. The Chef''s comin at with extraodinary heat, I'm the fuckin one beat.
So why am I broke and in dead last when I should be waving the flag at full fuckin mast.
Alright, I'm done, I've had my time bitch, it's just that this working class shit gives me a nasty fuckin itch.
I'm chill now, one love, but the next time, that's it man, death from above.

8 Comments:

Blogger claudette said...

I like this piece of writing.

xxxx

9:05 AM  
Blogger molly-tov said...

today was a hard day.
this made me smile in real life.
imspires!

3:53 PM  
Blogger ikikstheillshityanotherealshit said...

I'm glad I unknowingly helped my friend.
Call me

6:01 AM  
Blogger molly-tov said...

wtf
happy birthday
love jane

6:35 PM  
Blogger johntheo4752 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

2:58 AM  
Blogger lucytheobold39472798 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

11:01 AM  
Blogger Ancient Clown said...

This dude's a poet
But does the world know it?
How would they know he can Ryhmne?
They won't even give him the time.

But I will:
A Poem I wrote called "TIME"

Time
Man's Frankenstein
Wasting it away since it's creation
Killing it off 'till our cremation
Don't have a minute to spend
Nor a moment to lose.
Living or Dying
Don't have time to choose.

Words of Wisdom for All:
A minute has sixty seconds,
A moment lasts a lifetime.

your humble servant,
Ancient Clown

9:46 PM  
Blogger johneybrooks36349465 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home